Soliton SecureContainer – DME 5.0
The perfect solution for BYOD.
DME is the perfect solution for businesses looking to implement BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). It is not just a secure container. It is your entire workplace securely protected on your preferred mobile device. Open the DME app on your device, log in using your AD credentials, and it’s like stepping inside your office – online as well as offline.
Soliton’s secure mobile workplace container is a complete suite of tightly integrated office tools for email, calendar, contacts, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files, plus PDF, and other documents in popular formats. Securely access your personal or shared documents stored on your company network or store and secure them within the container. You also have access to your corporate Intranet and all the business applications you use every day.
Solitons‘ secure mobile workplace container ensures complete separation of business & personal data and applications. DME’s enterprise security features include:
- Protects corporate data against data leakage
- Encryption of data over the network and over the air (data in transit)
- Built in per-app VPN for business apps, using HTTPS encryption
- AD, LDAP integrated user credentials
- Certificate based device authentication
- Remote wipe of the secure mobile workplace container
- Single Sign-on to all apps inside the secure mobile workplace container
- On-premise server without use of NOC (Network Operation Center)
- Split corporate and personal data within the container
Solitons secure mobile workplace container includes a complete and integrated suite of enterprise applications. These features include:
- Enterprise strength email and calendar functionality surpassing that of Active Sync and the built-in native clients that comes with the device.
- Viewing and editing of documents attached to emails and calendars.
- Support for encrypted and signed mails and meeting invites.
- Full suite of office tools for viewing and editing of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents and annotation of PDF files.
- Secure file browser for access to documents on personal and corporate file shares on the company networks or stored locally in the secure mobile workplace container on the mobile device. Download, upload, edit or create new documents on the fly.
- Secure web browser for access to intranet, web applications, and web sites.
- Secure HTML5 runtime platform for full support for HTML5 apps, using all the capabilities of the device, such as camera, GPS, and offline storage of data inside the container.
Get in Touch
To find out more about DME or to arrange a trial, please contact us using the form below.
Take a look at some longer case studies of our recent IT Systems projects.