Due to the extensive library of WordPress plugins available, the admin menu can become unwieldy very quickly. Our new plugin, Quick Toolbar can help. It gives you the ability to add custom links to the admin toolbar in addition to your frequently used admin and plugin links.
Are you constantly digging into menus and sub menus to access the same admin and plugin links? Using Quick Toolbar you can add them as quick links to the admin toolbar at the top of every admin page, giving you easy access to the pages you frequently use.
Need external links?
If your regular workflow consists of visiting the same external sites from your WordPress admin dashboard, again Quick Toolbar can help. The plugin gives you the option of adding custom links to the toolbar, including submenus and custom icons if required.
Summary of Features
- Add admin and plugin links to the admin toolbar.
- Add custom links to external pages to the admin toolbar.
- Toolbar links are visible on the front-end to logged in users.
- Links are not displayed if the current user doesn’t have the correct permissions.
- User and role specific links.
- Editing custom links.
- Rearranging links in the toolbar.
- ‘Add to Quick Toolbar’ button on all admin pages.
Go get it
If you’re interested, you can download Quick Toolbar from the WordPress plugin directory here. We would love to hear your feedback or feature requests so please leave any comments on the plugin support forum and we will respond as soon as we can.