Web attacks were the number one cause of data breaches in 2015. 63% of confirmed data breaches involved weak, default or stolen passwords, and a whopping 95% of confirmed web app breaches were financially motivated!
It is vitally important that you understand the online threats that face your business – and what you can do to eradicate them.
Imperva have put together a Web Attack Survival Guide to help you fully understand the threat landscape and the technologies you can use to safeguard your website from attack. It provides a step-by-step guide so your business can survive. Topics covered include:
- Understand the Threat
- Develop a Security Response Plan
- Locate and Assess Applications and Servers
- Strengthen Application, Network, and End-Point Security Controls
- Counter the Attack: Monitoring and Tuning Procedures When Under Attack
- Bring in the Experts: Optional Security Consulting Services
- Conduct a Post Mortem of the Attack
Web attacks are on the increase so don’t be of the mindset that “it won’t happen to you” because everyone is a target. Act now. Understand the threats and protect your web assets before it’s too late!